I’ll be doing a tutorial on how to sign up for cyworld as a whole in a bit!
A lot of people I know manage to sign up for cyworld but usually get stuck when it comes to photos, uploading them, making folders and scrapping them. So here’s a few pointers that should hopefully help you guys out when it comes to them!
So for this tutorial I am just going to go and upload a photo of After School into my folder for them, I’ll get into how to add folders in the next section!
- Go to your photo album tab (highlighted in red)- you will be presented with this screen
- Choose the folder you want to upload the photo to
- Click the large button that says 사진올리기 – upload photo (highlighted in purple)
- Top Line- Enter title of photo – if not done title will be the date
- Top Line drop down menu- Alternate way to select folder to upload into
- Orange Highlight- Upload multiple photos (recommend using IE for this, other browsers sometimes don’t allow this function to work properly)
- Blue Highlight- Upload one photo
- The bottom section is where you can write something about the photo
- If you want no writing, click the box with all that writing in it once and it will be cleared
- Drop down menu (Privacy)- Top: public Middle: friends only Bottom: Private (only you)
- Checked boxes are for options like allowing scrapping and adding stickers
- Bottom box is for tag – do one at a time and press the button at the side of the entry box
- Select the photo you want to upload
- Wait a small amount of time for the photo to upload to cyworld
- Change all the settings you want to change
- Click the button highlighted in red
- Click ok
- When on the photo album section click the cog button on the bottom left
- Left button: New category/large folder – allows for sub folders
- Middle button: New folder/sub folder – folders in which photos are uploaded
- Right button: New separation line – if you want to seperate folders into seperate sections of their own within the category
- Up & Down arrows – when a folder/category/separation line is selection you can move it’s position up or down
- Change name of Folder
- Privacy (same as in the uploading section)
- Not entirely sure what the effects of the top two buttons are, these are automatically checked anyway.
- Third button: allow others to upload photos in the folder (aka. a Free folder)
- Phone photos folder
- Select the photo you want to scrap
- Click the red highlighted button
- Top: Choose folder (some people like to make scrap folders for scrapping photos celebrities post on their cyworlds)
- Blue text underneath: add new folder
- Text box: Add comment (seen on your page when scrapped, not theirs)
- Drop Down: Privacy (same as before)
- Check box next to drop down: allow people to scrap from you
- Bottom: Something I’m not honestly sure of, writing in the box says please enter your information but what this does I’m not entirely sure about, apologies! But it isn’t necessary for adding the photos to your page.